As snow arrives to the Village of Stevensville, please remember these tips:
- The DPW’s snow removal priorities are major streets, secondary streets, public parking (both on-
street and public parking lots) and sidewalks (time and weather permitting), in that order.
- Snow/ice removal from sidewalks is the responsibility of property owners within 24 hours after a
- Please do not shovel, plow or blow snow into any street. This is prohibited by Village Ordinance
and a citation could be issued.
- Remove trash/recycling receptacles during snow events to make way for plowing.
- Daytime on-street parking is prohibited during a snow event to facilitate plowing.
- Please shovel around fire hydrants as a courtesy to our local fire fighters.