Park PavilionOn Wednesday, March 24 at 6:00pm, the Village Council will hold a special meeting via Zoon. As part of the special meeting, the Village will hold a public hearing on plans to submit a Michigan Department of Natural Resources Recreation Passport Grant seeking support for the construction of a picnic pavilion. As part of the Village's Parks & Recreation Plan, the installation of a pavilion was one of the top sought after additions to the Village's Park System from surveyed residents as part of the master plan process and one of the top priorities set by the Parks & Recreation Committee.

If awarded the grant, the Village would be notified in December of this year and would pay 25% of the total project cost with the MDNR grant providing the other 75%.
The Village Council will hear comments on the grant application and may choose to move forward with the process during their March 24th meeting

Parks Plan

Help Support Hickory Creek Park

The Village of Stevensville is accepting donations to help raise funds for the Hickory Creek Park. All donations of $25 or more will receive a "Ville" tee shirt. Donations can be made at the Village Hall, or by clicking on the following link....