Permits & Registration

The following activities require a permit from Village Hall:


New structures or repairs to existing structures (including but not limited to roofs, sheds or outhouses, barns, add-ons, decks, or any thing similar. If you're unsure, call us! Visit the Building Department page for more information and permit applications


Residents must submit a fence Permit application for any new or replacement fence.


Including rezoning, special land use, site plan review, variance, appeals. Find more information on the Zoning & Development page.

Golf Carts

Residents must register their golf carts by submitting a Golf Cart Registration.

Garage Sale

Before holding a garage sale, residents must complete a Garage Sale registration.

Rental Unit Registration

All owners who would like rent units must go through the process to register the unit. There is a $35 fee due at the time of the application for an inspection.

Right of Way

To request blocking off of any village street for construction, events, or any other reason, residents must submit a Right of Way Application.


Putting up some temporary and permanent signs require submission of a sign permit at $35 associated fee.